This website, www.nangoocoffee.in is exclusively used and managed by Nangoo Coffee LLP.
This Policy has been prepared to meet the requirements of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Personal Data (Protection) Bill, 2013 and the relevant rules under these legislation, and it only relates to the collection, protection, disclosure and use of personal data belonging to individuals who visit the Website.
By clicking the “thanks” button on the drop-down banner that will appear on the first page when you enter our Website, you shall be deemed to have signified your acceptance of our Policy. Please note that this banner will only appear the first time you enter the Website. By providing your personal information to us, you agree that we may collect and use all personal information you provide to us in the ways described in this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not provide personal details to us.
We will use your information only for the purposes set out below.
Please note that we may need to update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law. We suggest that you check this page regularly to ensure that you have read the most recent version. If you wish to withdraw your consent due to any such changes, kindly follow the process in clause 11.3 of this Policy.
This Policy was last revised on 1/1/2015.
- Information we may collect from you
1.1 It is your choice to provide us with personal information. We may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties by opting in or out of receiving promotional offers. In some circumstances, you will not have the option to opt out, for example, when we are administering a transaction requested by you, or if we are satisfying a legal requirement.
1.2 Ways in which you may be providing us with personal information include, for instance,
- 2.1 registering on our Website;
- 2.2 contacting us with an enquiry;
- 2.3 forwarding an item to another email address;
- 2.4 ordering a product;
- 2.5 completing a survey which contains your personal information;
- 2.6 participating in a competition;
2.7 reporting a problem; and/or
- 2.8 only where your prior consent has been obtained, sending you details of products or services, which may be of interest to you.
1.3 The information we will collect from you includes, but is not limited to, data concerning traffic on our Website, location data, weblogs and other communication data, (whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
1.4 By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer, collection and processing of such personal information. Such transfer, collection and processing will comply with the terms of this Policy.
- IP Addresses & Cookies
2.1 Like many other websites, we use “cookies” to help us gather and store information about visitors to our Website.
2.2 We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our Website users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
2.3 A “cookie” is a small text file, which is created on your computer’s hard disk when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize your computer. A cookie can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist us to select the pages that the visitor sees.
2.4 “Session” cookies only exist while visitors are online on a particular occasion. These are temporary cookies that aid your tour around our Website and remember the preferences you have selected during your “session”.
2.5 "Persistent" cookies, which are not session-based, remain on a visitor’s computer, so that you can be recognized as a previous visitor when you next visit our Website. This allows us to collect information about your browsing habits whilst on our site, and this can be useful in assisting us to monitor and improve our services.
2.6 We do not store sensitive information such as account numbers or passwords in any cookies, and cookies in themselves, do not contain enough information to identify you. You will only become personally identifiable in relation to your browsing habits after you have formally provided us with your personal data for the purposes outlined in Section 1.2 above.
2.7 In addition to using cookies, we might also use GIFs and other web tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect information about your browsing activities whilst on our Website. In this respect the information that is provided is similar to the information supplied by cookies, and we use it for the same purposes.
2.8 Any information that we obtain about you using cookies, GIFs, or other web tools is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as any other information we collect about you, as outlined in this Policy.
- The Cookies used on our Website
3.1 Cookies set by our Website include:
- 1.1 CFID, CFTOKEN, CFCOOKIE. These cookies are used to log in and verify users, enable the shopping cart and the check out and order processes. These cookies do not record any personal information. CFCOOKIE allows us to determine if we have provided you with information about our cookies.
- 1.2 The CFID and CFTOKEN cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. They are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for, like shopping carts or e-billing cannot be provided.
3.2 Cookies set by Google Analytics include:
- 2.1 _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, or others within the range _utma to _utmz. These cookies are used to store information about the number of visits, duration of browsing, referring sites and other analytical information and compile reports for us on website activity. These cookies do not record any personal information.
- 2.2 These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for instance which pages you go to the most often and if you get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how a website works, by managing the performance and design of the website.
- 2.3 For more information about the way in which Google Analytics uses these cookies, please visit the following link – http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
- 2.4 Google stores the information collected by the cookies on servers in India. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google states that they will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our Website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
3.3 If you wish to know all the cookies we have set and how to delete or manage them, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org.
- How to disable/enable Cookies
4.1 You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can go to Tools and then Internet Options, where there is the option to change your settings to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if the cookies are disabled. This is because some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of our Website to operate.
4.2 You also have the ability to delete cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. To do this you should search for “cookies” in your “Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
4.4 To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On by clicking on this link - http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and following the instructions.
4.5 If you do not wish to accept cookies from our Website, please leave this Website immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this Website by following the options given above. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by email, telephone or post. You can contact us at +912266934950 or you can email us at email@example.com.
- Where we store your personal data
5.1 All information you provide to us is securely stored on our servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password allowing you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will retain your information only till such time as required for the purposes for which the information is collected.
5.2 Nangoo Coffee LLP, its affiliates, employees, agents and sub-contractors may have access to your information where necessary to undertake the activities mentioned above. The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside India. It may also be processed by staff operating outside India, who work for us or for one of our vendors. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the same level of data protection as is provided in this Policy.
5.3 Unfortunately, transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we make every effort to maintain the privacy of your information and have in place appropriate security features and procedures to prevent unauthorized access, accidental loss and unlawful destruction of your information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
- Uses made of the information by us
6.1 We may use personal information collected from you to provide specific services that you request and to provide additional services that may be of interest. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- 1.1 Ease of Use – To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- 1.2 Transactional Purposes – To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, to respond to your queries and requests, maintain your accounts and manage transactions, such as credit card payments for any products that you order from us, or for the fulfillment of such transactions.
- 1.3 Communication – To notify you about changes to our services.
- 1.4 Marketing Communications and Analysis – We may use your personal information to communicate with you about our products and services and for our own internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our Website.
- Uses made of the information by Third Parties
7.1 We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with data about goods and services, which may be of interest to you, and they or we may contact you about these by post or email.
7.2 If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
7.3 If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
7.4 If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on registration, or within your account preferences.
7.5 Please note that we will not, under any circumstances, sell your personal information to anyone else.
7.6 Any information or statistics relating to our business that we disclose to others will not identify you personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of users’ behavior on our Website in order to measure interest in the various areas of our Website and to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have "clicked" on their advertising banners. This information, and any other general information about our users that we share with advertisers and other partners, will not contain personal information about you.
- Links to other websites
This Policy only relates to this Website so that if you follow a link from this Website to another website, this Policy will not apply and you must refer to and read the privacy statement on that other website which you visit. Please note that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the other website’s policies and you should please check them before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Disclosure of your information
9.1 We may disclose your personal information:
- 1.1 To third parties to whom you have provided your consent in order that they will be able to prepare or send any communications to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, (including, but not limited to warehousing and delivery, marketing and advertising and credit card and data processing) or in the provision of any of our products to you
- 1.2 In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- 1.3 If Nangoo Coffee LLP, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Interactive areas of our Website
10.1 Information that you post via social networking platforms (including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter) is generally accessible to, and may be collected by, others and may result in unwelcome communications. For your own safety and security you should not provide information about yourself on the aforementioned areas of our Website or via social networking.
10.2 If you disclose any information via social networking, we are not responsible or liable for any breach of privacy, loss, damage, effect on your reputation or otherwise whatsoever.
- Your Rights
11.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you, before collecting your data, if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at “Nangoo Coffee LLP, 612 Gera Imperium 1, Patto, Panjim, Goa 403001 India”.
11.2 Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
11.3 You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information. Additionally, in case you would like us to remove your personal data from our records, we would respect such a request received from you in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to information
The Acts give you the right to access information we hold about you. We will provide you with such details within 15 days of your request. Any access request will be subject to a fee of INR 1000 to meet our costs in providing you with such information. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to us at the address below.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to “Nangoo Coffee LLP, 612 Gera Imperium 1, Patto, Panjim, Goa 403001 India”.