Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A blend of a naturally processed Robusta, a pulp sun-dried Robusta and an incredibly resilient Arabica, this coffee is replete with notes of fruit cream, cacao nibs and toasted maize. Procured from an award winning Indian Coffee estate and produced by experienced, acclaimed and accredited growers.
Profile : MEDIUM - DARK
Recommended Brew Methods
|Aeropress Pour Over|
|Channi Percolater / Filter Cold Brew|
- Alt - 1400; 900 masl
- Specie - Arabica; Robusta PSD
- Varietal - Selection 795; Selection 274
- Processing - Washed; Pulp Sun-dried
- Region - Bababudangiris,Balehunnor Chikamagalur
- Grower Name - Badra Estates & Industries Ltd